Welcome! Today, I’m excited to show you how to draw Kid Goku on the Flying Nimbus. This iconic image from the beloved series captures Goku’s adventurous spirit and joy. We’ll break down the drawing process into easy steps, ensuring that by the end, you’ll have a piece you’re proud of. So, let’s grab our pencils and get started on this classic pose of Kid Goku soaring the skies!
Capturing Kid Goku’s Iconic Features
- Focus on Goku’s spiky black hair with distinctive bangs framing his forehead.
- His cheerful facial expression includes bright eyes and a wide, welcoming smile.
- Remember Goku’s Saiyan tail, a key aspect of his heritage.
- For his attire, the trademark orange gi is essential, complete with the knot tied at the waist.
- Pay attention to the cloud’s fluffy texture to give the Flying Nimbus its magical feel.
- Link to related characters by considering dynamic scenes with Vegeta SSB Evolved or showing Goku’s evolution to Mastering Ultra Instinct.
The Journey Through Drawing Kid Goku
Our guide to drawing Kid Goku on the Flying Nimbus includes 28 comprehensive steps. The layout is intuitive, showing you exactly where to draw each line:
- Red Color: Highlights the new lines to be drawn in the current step.
- Black Color: Indicates all the lines drawn up to the current point.
- Grey Color: Shows the basic sketch from the first step.
Starting with a grey sketch helps establish the correct proportions. When all the steps are complete, inking over your pencil lines can really make your drawing pop. Be sure to let the ink dry to avoid smudging, and then lightly erase the pencil lines for a clean, finished look.
Bringing Your Kid Goku Drawing to Completion
And there you have it—how to draw Kid Goku on the Flying Nimbus, step by step. With these guidelines, I hope you’ve created a drawing that brings out the joy and excitement of Goku’s character. Keep practicing, and don’t shy away from experimenting with different scenes and actions!
Connect with other artists and share your masterpiece by following SketchOk:
- YouTube: SketchOk on YouTube
- Facebook: SketchOk on Facebook
- Instagram: SketchOk on Instagram
- Pinterest: SketchOk on Pinterest
- TikTok: SketchOk on TikTok
Thanks for following along, and I can’t wait to see you in the next tutorial on drawing your favorite characters!