Drawing is a beautiful way to bring beloved characters to life. In this tutorial, we will guide you on how to draw Young Mavis, the delightful, spirited child version of Mavis Dracula from Hotel Transylvania.
Mavis’s Appearance & Noteworthy Drawing Points
- Face: Round with innocent eyes and a playful smirk.
- Hair: Long and flowing like a cascade.
- Posture: Energetic and curious, reflecting her bubbly personality.
About the Guide
This guide breaks down the process of drawing Young Mavis into 7 straightforward steps. Starting from a basic proportion sketch, you’ll progress to a complete character portrayal.
- Red Color: Represents the current step.
- Grey Color: Indicates the initial proportion sketch.
- Black Color: Highlights lines you’ve already drawn.
In the concluding phase, artists can opt to ink the sketch. It’s pivotal to allow the ink to dry before erasing the pencil sketch, ensuring the artwork remains smudge-free.
Learning how to draw Young Mavis is a delightful experience, offering artists a chance to capture childhood’s essence. If you found this guide useful and wish to see more like this, consider supporting the SketchOk project. Your donations aid in generating new, free drawing tutorials and also allow you to suggest ideas for future ones. Do share the guide’s link with fellow artists and on your social platforms. By doing so, you’re championing the arts and helping others harness their potential.
Connect with SketchOk: