Whether you’re a newbie artist or an old hand looking to refine your techniques, learning how to draw renowned characters is always a delightful experience. Today, let’s embark on a captivating journey as we guide you through the steps to create a stunning sketch of Nom Nom, the misanthrope self-centered koala from the popular show We Bare Bears.
Character’s Appearance and Focus Points When Drawing
Nom Nom is no ordinary koala! Boasting a persona that’s as unique as his appearance, getting his distinctive features right is crucial to nailing this sketch. Here’s a breakdown:
- Fur: Light gray in color and luxuriantly soft. Don’t forget the large, fluffy ears!
- Face: A prominent, light black oval nose dominates his face. When not under the spell of his internet persona, his eyes are big and wide. However, they morph into small dots when he’s in his ‘cutesy’ mode.
- Persona Touch: His sharp claws and pink paws add more layers to his character design.
About the Guide
Our guide offers 9 systematic steps to help you craft the perfect Nom Nom. The first step is pivotal as it sets the tone for the entire sketch by laying down the basic structure and proportions.
- Red Color: Indicates the current step you should be focusing on.
- Black Color: Highlights the lines that have already been drawn in the previous steps.
- Grey Color: Represents the preliminary sketch for proportion guidelines.
After diligently following all steps, you’ll have the option to ink your sketch. Use fine-tipped pens for precision. Once you’ve inked the artwork, be patient and let it dry. After ensuring the ink is dry, gently erase the initial pencil sketches to reveal your finished artwork.
And there you have it, a detailed guide on how to draw Nom Nom. I hope you’ve enjoyed this artistic adventure with SketchOk. If you find value in such tutorials and wish to see more, please consider supporting my passion project by donating here. Your generous donations not only keep the creative juices flowing but also allow you to suggest future tutorial topics that will be prioritized. Remember, every sketch begins with a simple line, and with practice, you’ll master the art of drawing. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Share the guide with fellow art enthusiasts and keep the world sketching!