If you’re a fan of the Despicable Me movies, you’ll love drawing your favorite characters. In this guide, we’ll focus on Kevin, one of Gru’s loyal minions. But with a twist: we’re going to give him a beard!
Meet Kevin and His Friends
Kevin is one of the most recognizable minions, with his tall stature and two eyes. But did you know there are many other minions with unique features? Stuart has one eye and a buzz cut, while Bob has two different colored eyes and is known for his teddy bear. Keep these other minions in mind if you want to draw a group scene!
But for now, let’s focus on Kevin and his new beard.
Step-by-Step Drawing Guide
Before you start drawing, make sure you have a pencil, eraser, and paper. You might also want to have colored pencils or markers on hand if you want to add some color to your drawing later on.
Tips for Drawing Minions
1. Start with Basic Shapes
When drawing minions, it’s helpful to start with basic shapes. This makes it easier to get the proportions right and build up from there.
2. Pay Attention to the Eyes
Minions are known for their expressive eyes, so make sure you spend some time getting them just right. Don’t be afraid to make them big and bold!
3. Get Creative with Accessories
Adding accessories like goggles, overalls, and even beards can give your minions a unique personality. Don’t be afraid to experiment and see what you can come up with!
Other Characters to Draw
If you enjoyed drawing Kevin with his beard, there are plenty of other characters from the Despicable Me franchise to choose from. Here are some other characters you might want to draw:
- Stuart: Stuart is another one of Gru’s minions, and is known for his playful and mischievous personality. He has one eye, and usually carries a guitar.
- Agnes: Agnes is the youngest of Gru’s three adopted daughters, and is known for her love of unicorns. She has short brown hair and wears overalls.
- Gru: Gru is the main character of the Despicable Me franchise. He is a supervillain turned antihero, and is known for his distinctive long nose and bald head.
- Lucy Wilde: Lucy is Gru’s wife, and a former agent of the Anti-Villain League. She has long red hair and wears a black and white spy outfit.
No matter which character you choose to draw, remember to have fun and let your creativity shine!
We hope this guide has helped you learn how to draw Minion Kevin with his beard. Drawing is a great way to express your creativity and imagination, and with practice, you can become a skilled artist.
If you found this guide helpful, please consider supporting us on Buy Me a Coffee. Your support will help us create more informative and engaging guides like this one, and will also help us keep our regular content free for everyone to enjoy.
Thank you for reading, and happy drawing!