For many, Friday Night Funkin’ is not just a game but an art form, translating rhythm into engaging gameplay. Today, we bring the world of art and gaming even closer as we embark on a tutorial on how to draw the EX version of Bosip from the renowned mod, FNF Vs. Bob and Bosip.
Key Features of EX Bosip’s Design
- Slightly spiky blonde hair bringing out his fiery passion.
- Distinctive blue eyes, radiating determination.
- A rugged and worn-out appearance with tattered clothes.
- In his EX version, a mysterious mask covering his face, a brown coat, torn pants, and the noticeable absence of his bag.
Drawing EX Bosip provides an opportunity to also sketch other characters from the FNF universe like Bob or even the Boyfriend. Their unique designs can complement Bosip, making your art piece even more captivating.
Understanding the Guide’s Color Signals
- Red Color: This indicates the present step in the drawing process.
- Black Color: Reflects the lines that you’ve previously etched.
Our guide comprises 29 steps, ensuring every detail of EX Bosip is captured. Once the sketch is complete, artists can ink their masterpiece. But remember to let the ink dry completely before gently erasing the underlying pencil marks to prevent smudges.
Carry the Beat Forward
Drawing is not just about lines and shades; it’s a reflection of one’s passion. As we conclude this tutorial on how to draw EX Bosip, we hope you’ve found rhythm in each stroke. Support our mission to bring more of such guides by donating. Your contributions help in generating fresh content and even allow you to suggest new tutorial ideas. Share our guide on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, encouraging others to immerse in the world of drawing. Remember, every artwork tells a story, and yours is just waiting to be shared.