Embarking on a creative journey often requires guidance, and for those of you intrigued by the whimsical world of Adventure Time, drawing BMO might be on your bucket list. In this guide, we will delve into the intricacies of how to draw BMO, one of the most endearing and multifaceted characters in the series.
A Glimpse of BMO
Before we jump into the drawing tutorial, let’s get acquainted with BMO’s unique design and characteristics. Knowing your subject is half the battle won.
- BMO’s Origin: Originally envisioned as “Raye”, BMO underwent multiple design iterations before settling into the iconic look we recognize today.
- Appearance: Resembling a blend of a Macintosh computer and Game Boy Color, BMO’s design takes inspiration from various gaming devices, including the Atari 2600 and Vectrex.
- Physical Attributes: With a teal/blue-green body, an arrow pad, a floppy disk slot, BMO stands at approximately 20.1 inches tall and 12.25 inches wide. BMO’s sides have printed letters indicating its name and features, including a battery compartment and a slot for playing videotapes.
- Inner World: Inside BMO, one can find a gold heart with a face, a symbolic reference reminiscent of The Wizard of Oz characters.
Decoding the Guide
Our step-by-step guide is designed to ease you into the world of drawing. With a total of 9 stages, we’ll walk you through every detail, ensuring a rewarding experience. Here’s how to navigate the guide:
- Red Color: Represents the current step you should be focusing on.
- Black Color: Indicates the lines you’ve drawn in previous steps.
- Grey Color: Highlights the foundational sketch for proportionality. Ensure to use light pencil strokes in this initial step.
The first step is all about creating the basic structure, laying the groundwork for the final drawing. Once you complete the sketch, you may choose to ink it for a refined look. It’s essential to wait for the ink to dry completely before gently erasing the pencil marks, preventing smudges and preserving the integrity of your drawing. The final image in our guide showcases a colored version of BMO, serving as a reference for artists who wish to add vibrancy to their creation.
As someone who’s ventured into the mesmerizing world of how to draw BMO, your support is invaluable. By donating, you help fuel our passion and assist in producing more free drawing tutorials. Every contribution makes a difference, allowing us to bring fresh content and is an opportunity for you to suggest ideas for new guides.
Spread the love and share our guide with fellow artists and enthusiasts. Engage with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. Your gesture not only amplifies our reach but also cements our commitment to fostering a thriving art community.
In conclusion, mastering how to draw BMO or any character requires patience, practice, and perseverance. We’re here to support your artistic journey, and we look forward to seeing the wonders you create.