Enter the post-apocalyptic world of Fallout as we guide you how to draw one of the most formidable creatures, the Behemoth.
The Behemoth is known for its massive stature and fearsome presence:
- Oversized muscular frame towering over the wasteland.
- A face twisted by radiation, marked with deep-set eyes and a gaping mouth.
- Carrying makeshift weapons like a fire hydrant club and hurling debris as projectiles.
- Strong, bold lines to define the Behemoth’s hulking form.
- Texture details to convey the rough, mutated skin.
- Dynamic poses that showcase the Behemoth’s power and aggression.
About the Guide
This guide features a set of images that incrementally build up to the final Behemoth drawing. The images use a simple color code:
- Red Color: Indicates the active step you’re working on.
- Black Color: Shows lines from previous steps.
- Grey Color: Displays the foundational sketch lines for proper proportion.
With 16 detailed steps, the initial phase involves creating the basic sketch structure. In the concluding phase, artists have the option to ink their drawings. It’s crucial to allow the ink to dry to prevent smudging before erasing the preliminary pencil marks.
As you create your Behemoth drawing, consider the lore of the Fallout universe, where these creatures are symbols of the dangers and mutations that come with a nuclear fallout. Their appearance should evoke a sense of awe and terror that is signature to their kind.
Through this guide on how to draw a Behemoth, you’ve learned not just to create a drawing, but to capture a piece of the Fallout universe. Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to share your creations and get inspired by others. Keep drawing, keep creating!